Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vancouver Airport Update

I just came down from the best landing ever. Usually landings are a combination of nausea and prayer. In hopes that the latter would prevent the former from happening.

Last night I got a quality 2 hours of sleep. But it was worth it to see my girls and go out in Toronto.

I am charting new "territory" today. Yes I did just laugh out loud to myself. 2 hours of sleep.

On the plane I watched a movie about a guy who sees dead people. Two fridgid sour toes down.

I also watched Pushing Daisies, The Office, Bones and hopefully I will see Mama Mia on the next flight.

More later when I actually get to the Yukon. To all of you in Ontario I'm kissing bye bye to the PST. And it has never felt better.

I have no clue if this will even make sense.

No comments: