Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not Cold

44 lbs. I don't know how I am possibly going to do it.





I have a lot of stuff that I like.






I think I have the necessities narrowed down:



  • Clothes (Although I'm pretty sure I will be wearing 8 layers on the plane)
  • Pictures of family and friends
  • My blowdryer and straightener
  • Laptop
  • Digital Camera
  • Makeup

The Luxuries I might be able to bring:

  • Pillow
  • Journal
  • Day Planner
  • Nikes

The things that have to stay at home:



  • Fissy
  • Family and Friends
  • Shorts/Bathing Suits/Sunscreen
  • All of my DVDs and Books



I think this will be an important lesson in being less dependent on "stuff". Also I think I may need to get some hobbies up there to keep me busy. Any suggestions?
p.s. my inspiration for this blog is Natalie Ott because her blog entries from Switzerland made my life. I will try to live up to her high blogging standards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you could take up skiing or snowshoeing or something like that? You'd need a way to get outside on occasion.

Related to going outside: I have Sorel high boots that are rated to -70C, those would help get you outside!