Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm pretty sure I can't feel my hands...

Here is how my day at work is going......

I start shivering. I go to my boss' office to get her to turn the heat up. The heat goes on in my space for about 10 minutes. I get overheated my hands start to sweat. It dies completely and I start the shivering process again and no blood circulates to my fingers. I don't know about you, but when its -47 outside I like the heat in my workspace to work. Its one of those things I'm anal about. And I'm not anal about too much.

I think I'm going to head to the thrift store to buy more layers. I've decided that big burly plaid men's sweaters are going to be the latest fashion in my life. Who knows the trend could catch on elsewhere?

I'm too cold to write properly. If warmth could be sent through the Canada Post I'd be asking for some of it ASAP.

Time for jumping jacks.

Brrrrrrr......

1 comment:

J. William Finch said...

"I think I'm going to head to the thrift store to buy more layers. I've decided that big burly plaid men's sweaters are going to be the latest fashion in my life"

Dont perpetuate the stereotype! Break free before you buy the snowmobile too! ;)