Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A cold day in .......

I'm writing this post with a huge smirk on my face.
The temperature in Dawson City is sitting at about -15.

Using the Official Environment Canada Website I have looked up the temperature at various locations where you folks may be living in Ontario:

Kingston: -19 (-23 with the windchill)
Belleville: -18 (-22 with the windchill)
Ottawa: -23 (-28 with the windchill)
Etobicoke: -13 (-19 with the windchill)
Huntsville: -20
Hamilton: -13 (-16 with the windchill)

Which means it feels colder for all of you today than it does for me. And I live in the Yukon. What is wrong with this picture?

Also, please keep the cold down there. I'm quite happy with this heat wave.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought of you as I was enjoying our -1 weather last weekend...