Thursday, January 8, 2009

The greatest discovery up here since Gold.

I never thought I'd say I missed the -30's. The high today is -48. The current temperature and the one outside when I walked to work -49. I'm surprised my brain hasn't stopped working.

But this is a happy blog post. I have discovered the greatest website since sliced bread.com. It is better than ebay but not quite as good as chocolate. (I'm such a great comparer)

I am talking about www.well.ca Its like a shoppers drugmart that delivers all over Canada. There are two things about this site that get me super excited. a) the products are "Ontario Prices" meaning I'm not going to be paying $10 for a bottle of shampoo and b) free delivery to anywhere in Canada!

I'm pretty sure I'm in heaven right now. Or I will be when my Curel Continuous Comfort Lotion arrives in 13-15 days. I can get my own brand and scent of deodorant which I haven't found yet up here. All of the stomach remedies that are "Behind the counter" here are one click away.

If you want to get an idea of what the prices are like up here go to the corner store. And I don't mean a macs. One of those family owned ones. Then add at least two dollars to the price of everything. And that is the Yukon. So you can now understand why finding this site was so exciting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Free shipping is pretty awesome no matter where you are anyway, I have to say.

Marketing - Well.ca said...

Hi, I'm the Community Director for Well.ca. Thanks for spreading the word about Well.ca, we really appreciate it!

We are constantly striving to be as good as chocolate (the impossible dream?) so if you ever have any suggestions or ideas for us feel free to send them my way. I'd love to hear from you, even if it's only to gloat about warmer temperatures :) alex[at]well.ca

Anonymous said...

well i cam across one more Canada Based Online shopping website. Myessentials.ca, these guys are offering discounts and have separate Brand based Stores just like for Dove Products