Monday, March 2, 2009

Owie

I am now in my new place... right next door to my old place.

If you will recall my previous post I detailed the icy stairs of death. 3 Months and the Stairs decide to kick me in the butt on the way out.

As I'm moving (with my stuff in garbage bags) I think I'm doing pretty well. Finally its time for my last load. I have all of my non-perishable food in 3 boxes 2 of them in the biggest one.

I get to the second stair and within seconds I'm on the bottom stair on my ass with groceries all around me. It was a pretty impressive fall. And even more impressive is that fact that I'm not hurt. I survived it relatively unscathed. I'm bruised and I lost an entire box of whole wheat spaghetini. And I can't sue the bastards.

Apparently the fall rattled my brain and has affected my ability to write. Better posts later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe your new house is haunted, and the ghosts of gold rushes past have taken their due in ass and spaghetini.